Thursday, April 23, 2009

Dogs

Figured I'd post a couple of pictures of the dogs since Leo is practically unrecognizable from when he was a tiny puppy. Hes 5 months old tomorrow. Today I got home from work and it was a beautiful 54 out so I took them for a walk. We got stopped by several kids and even one adult that wanted to pet them. Then we came home and Mona decided to stalk the kids that were playing outside. The last two pictures are from today, the first one is a little older. See if you can see the big line of drool coming from Leos mouth!






5 comments:

debrabain@sbcglobal.net said...

Oh Sid, those children (dogs) are so precious!!! I love the pic of Mona stalking the kids next door!! How much fun do you have walking them? I bet it is a riot!!!

bettysue said...

Whoa!! Mo's slimmed up! She looks tough!! Leo looks as big as Mo, is he??

bettysue said...

Hey, I just noticed, you moved your love seat! Looks good

Nicole B said...

how tall is that fence? in my head it's a 6 foot privacy fence that Mona is easily peering over???

bettysue said...

You better blog about the trip to the new Sonic!!