Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sizzling

Ok...I'm confused.. Did I go to sleep and wake up in Texas??? For the last few days it has been smoldering hot here.. Today on my drive home, my car said it was 99 degrees outside. The lovely thing about Washington is that it hardly ever gets hot here so no one has air. I walked into my living room after work to find that it was much cooler inside than out. Currently it's 89 degrees IN MY HOUSE.. I'm roasting. We have every fan we own going full blast. Yesterday we had to hose the dogs down to cool them off. And actually Matt and I just got done running through the sprinkler. It's terrible! I know Cody has poison oak and all, but at least he isnt roasting to death.

On a happier note, Matt and I found a place to live!! Matt's dad flies to Washington sept 29 to help me drive down! Thanks Mike :) ( I think we should treat him to some Joe T's, we're trying to get them to move down)

I hope everyone had a good day! I've got to go get ready for the movies (they have air)

2 comments:

Nicole B said...

hey! you arent just going to say you found a place to live and then not offer any details are you!??? what the heck?

PS. You should see cody's poison oak today. OH MY GOSH.

Sidney said...

Well.. Ok here are the deets. It's just a rental house. Our lease starts in oct and goes through the end of May. It's in a nice neighborhood in ftw (got Cathie's approval!) 3bdr 1 bath with a yard and allows dogs. It was pretty difficult to find a safe/cute place that allowed monster sized dogs and would let us start renting in Oct and not lease for a whole year. So once Matt moves down and figures out where hes going to work/school we'll be able to buy!!! Now I just need a job!