Saturday, May 9, 2009

Dear Nuclear Protestors

Dear Nuclear Protestors gathered outside of the gate to my home waving the American flag, a flag you are able to hold because of people that live on this base and every other one across our nation,
Yesterday I told my husband goodbye. He is going out to sea, not for long, but still gone, still not safe until hes home again. He and everyone else on his nuclear submarine have left their families so people like you can stand there and say whatever you want with no fear. Stand up and fight for something that needs it, child abuse, poverty, animal abuse, anything else.. You are cowards and you sadden my heart.

4 comments:

bettysue said...

Well said honey! I agree!

debrabain@sbcglobal.net said...

I agree 100% - Well said - too bad those people only think of themselves and are soooo near sighted!!! Sorry our sweet Sid had to witness such stupid people!!!

Sidney said...

Woops!!! No wonder the people were holding American flags and shouting Thank-You, they were supporters!!! hahahah. BUT, there were protesters there, I just couldnt figure out why some were saying thank you!

debrabain@sbcglobal.net said...

I love you Sidney!